Mortgages For Foreigners

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3Corruption? Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations. That's Milton Friedman. He got a goddamn Nobel Prize. We have laws against it precisely so we can get away with it. Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here instead of fighting over scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win.3

Gotta be Syriana, a great movie indeed, although while I remember a short white guy in a suit giving a tirade to an american righteous most probably black man (it's hollywood afterall) I'm not quite sure of the movie it happened in.

Syriana, you are right. A fine movie and they kind of got it right. The whole business of the Middle East runs on corruption.

I enjoyed it. But it is, of course, just a movie and businesses operate just fine without any form of corruption what so ever? Yeh, right. Maybe it's justa couple of middle aged, salaried 'consultants' who eek out a living just fine without being corrupt. And for that, I salute said consultants for the patience, dedication and time served.

Its just not for me.

And with that, Muchy and Teddy. I'll take my leave.

Gnight.

See KS. Not one reference to weight, sexual orientation or a swear word in sight.

My ban has reformed me, I swear............nope, I mean I 'promise'!!! No swearing

im back off to post my regular filth in the nightlife section where I'll stay if that ok. Im too raw to be amongst polite society.

............Did someone mention a cumfest?

Guys, why don't we just tear everybody's limbs apart than enjoy fine shark fin soup among civilised gentlemen?

A civilized gentleman wouldn't eat shark fin soup. The Chinese eat tonnes of it but they aren't civilized and when there are no more sharks no one will be able to eat it. :shakehead

• 1 month later...

'You rent a villa at 120,000 Baht eqivalent P/M,(share with jinglies?) get offered jobs as Contracts Manager for 880,000 baht (smirk) and you've had to spend FOURTEEN years no less in the sand preparing contracts for your bosses to approve to make enough money so you get back to the UK.

Yes, we certainly operate at different levels, don't we.

Next thing you'll be saying you've had to work 20 years to get that Directors job where you actually get to initial a contract page so your Superiors can go and grease the wheels and ensure its closed.

Now, pass me that contract Bitch and I'll approve it for you.

You missed the boat.

FOURTEEN years????? Fuck me........."

Actually thougth a couple of times lately about this thread, cuz Dubai is likely to become even friendlier than it is today for people in my trade and the city does look quite atractive - wealthy, comfortable, lively, tax free and halfway between Europe and the Far East. Why is it supposed to suck so much living there?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived