Thailovelinks experiment

drogon

I just upgraded today to Thailovelinks out of curiosity.

Well, I put an honest profile with a photo.

Then I started a search and pick up some ladies.

Been 2 hours now.

- Members expressing interest in me : 20+

- Online chats: 8

- Emails received: 20+

Kind of a crazy world there.

Anyway, I discovered a very interesting lady.

28 years old, works in a property insurance company in BKK (foreign owned).

Has already some travel experience out of Thailand

(studies -> I checked that), is willing to get out of the country ASAP.

Likes diving (snorkeling), excellent English level

(a bit normal at UTCC).

I might even be tempted to meet her in July as she is really an interesting lady.

Why is she looking for a foreigner?

She really loves travelling and wishes to discover more countries.

I checked by subtle probes if she did really travel here and there, she also seems to know the UTCC cursus quite well etc...

Definitely not a bargirl, now, is she a really good girl?

Interesting website, some scammes, some bargirls, some ladyboys but seems that there are many genuine good Thai girls out there.

-> Drogon back to scheduling meetings with supposedly GTG.

:neener: :grin:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tread very carefully, Drogon - as you know, I am a subscriber to a similar site (not Thai LL) and a significant part of my time has been spent filtering the working girls who use these sites for their own fun and profit. I know that you've had more experience with Thai women than I have, but nothing really surprises me any more - one of the girls here on Soi 22 claims to have a degree in IT : she seems to be more intent on living the party life than having a career, but she can clearly look the part for photos on a website.

I mentioned in another post that the girls are patient when they work through their emails - one even allowed me to use the machine she had been using (gratis for her, P4P for moi, of course) while she took a break, the one condition being that I didnt look at the pages she had open (!) in IE and Notepad. One thing she did leave on the desk was her login and password to Thai LoveLinks, prompting a lot of laughter when she returned with the caution 'Dont tell anyone our secrets, OK ?'. Safe with me, darling, safe with me.

Gobble

GD:

I do agree that many of the girls have probably been not so good girls in their lives.

This said: If a woman in direct chat is able to answer quickly in a very good English, if she knows about diving, if she knows the cursus of UTCC and if she is able to talk about the countrie she visited

-> I believe that for this part she is telling me the truth

This said, she might as well do some freelancing.

-> Filtering: Has to be done before meeting

About 90% of the girls I had contacts with were discarded after 1-2 emails or 1 chat....

This said, this one is really interesting and anyway, I love Asian women with glasses

:grin:

Munchie:

I registered as a free member first -> to browse profiles and see what kind of fishes are in the pond.

This morning I upgraded to gold member.

I am sticked to my computer, all a very funny game.

At the moment I am quite pleased to have met two ladies who seem genuine (at least what they tell me is true)

I must say that I limit myself to ladies above 25 years old from Bangkok.

Must say that I am impressed by the "quality" of the website.

-> not that many obvious bargirls.

Certainly, a lot of supposedly GTG

but it seems that there are a lot of regular TG too...

Upgraded from what? Do you have some kind of Thai dating sites mileage card? :)

He's possibly upgraded from a Standard Member (free membership but can't send / receive Instant Messages or read emails - at least, not if he doesn't know how to... :hubba: ) to a Gold or Platinum Membership.

My membership at Thailovelinks (TLL) over the last 9 months has been at the expense of Thai360 :doah: (hey, those girls are generally prettier than you lot!) and I'd attribute about 2500 message alerts or 'Interest Shown' alerts to my Hotmail account and about 90 new MSN contacts to my TLL membership.

I recognized a couple of 'workers' on TLL but it's way too unfair to tar them all with the same bar girl / 'on the game' brush - there are many genuine girls there and over time the legitimacy of their employment and spare time has stacked up. :up:

Free2Fly sums it up perfectly.

If you play the game genuinely then you can quickly find some gems (and if you keep your BG/scammes radar on they are pretty easy to spot)

After that, I will see in July if the genuine ladies are worth my time or not.

Archived