Thailovelinks experiment

drogon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talking about using a webcam with TLL, I've always shied away from this because when I've tried it before, my face looks really ugly. I think it's because of the lighting, or maybe I really am just ugly. But can anyone suggest a good webcam technique/lighting etc so that my mug can actually appear handsome to the shy lass at the other end??

I know what you mean. All cameras have edge enhancement so they can make wrinkles and slight flaws seem worse than they are whereas these girls with their smooth skin ususally look great on camera.

Basically what I did was experiment with the best angle and then play with brightness and contrast and lighting. I am starting to get used to what I consider an ugly mug on camera. Having had a bunch of 20 something Thai girls tell me "you look hansum man" has helped me get over it.

In general, I don't really think they care that much what we look like or how old we are. They seem more interested in our Passports and wallets than anything else. As far as looks it's like picking a puppy for them. They have already decided on the breed so they will love which ever one comes along.

A lot of them say right in their profile they don't care what the guy looks like or how old as long as he has a good heart yada yada. Probably a bit of lip service but not entirely BS either.

.......In general, I don't really think they care that much what we look like or how old we are. They seem more interested in our Passports and wallets than anything else. As far as looks it's like picking a puppy for them. They have already decided on the breed so they will love which ever one comes along.

I find this the best summary of the thread!

I fully agree that a first meeting should a max of 15-minutes with a planned escape route to save one from an agonizing lengthy meeting with Miss Bimbo/BG/katoey?/etc.

I have webcamed with every girl I plan to meet so I know what their face looks like. Bit harder to get a read on the body. Very important to webcam because some of these girls are posting pictures that are 10-15 years old sometimes.

Sounds good in theory but it can still be misleading. If it's tooling your after you can usually eliminate the ones who won't get the gear off on cam. Plenty do and they are the ones you should meet.

rookie one of the best girl's I have had in LOS was from TLL and never wanted a baht from me. We are still in touch after 3 years.

• 3 months later...

Well I've just been scouring through many of the profiles and by gee, there aint too many pretty women in there. Most are average, a few a cut above and less than a hand full you could say wow..

Maybe I need a few beers??

But what gets me is that nearly all have either a MAsters or Bachelor degree, yet they work as a hair dresser or waitress.. Fookin hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that is strange.

But now I am wondering about some the younger women that work in our office. They are all average looking (IHMO)' date=' but whenever I approach their cubicle to discuss work, the screen immediately changes. [b']I never see what is actually on the screen.[/b]

I reckon they're constructing a fake photo of you in a thong. :)

:):):):):)

• 1 year later...

I was intrigued by this thread... finding sex partners without having to leave the condo & into all that heat... so I joined. One thing I noticed was that most of the females that I fancied were unobtainable using the TLL IM facility. What gives? Are they just fake profiles used to entice old fools like me to join?

I think it depends on your membership level.

Are you a paying member.

Speaking of TLL someone from the board was chatting to a GTG recently without a pic on her profile. "I send pic to email" she says.

Images arrive sure enough...Pic 1 great tits :drool: he thought.

Pic 2 arrives nice dress sense

Pic 3 the complete packge balls and all :rotl::rotl::rotl:

But the worse thing was even after knowing it was a LB he still carried on about what great tits he had :dunno:

Archived