Thailovelinks experiment

drogon

I agree that this site has quite numerous not so good GTG...

Yeah.. but its the GTG's who are the problem!! :confused:

And far too many little girls of 18-22 years old hitting on me.

Yeah.. but that's FUN!! :D

But I feel that I got very very lucky this time

except that getting in her pants quickly is out of question (although she is gorgeous including on the webcam)

Yeah.. that can happen. But just think about all the other guys sending her messages and winks every day. You can bet its not just you she's chatting with and saying the same lines to, Drogy. :doah:

And she is neither a ladyboy or a bargirl..

Which is always a bonus IMHO!! :thumbup:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waerth, you are the lucky one able to date as many as you meet...everyday.

Me I am in monkeyland -> I have to use this kind of website.

Moonoi: True, she must have many men hitting on her everyday but:

Clever girl she put a not so good photo, with sunglasses etc..-> she did that knowing perfectly that most men would pass without stopping :grin:

-> me I looked at her very detailed profile

Now, I have quite a few real photos of her

Wow

:beer:

But what interests me is not really her pussy

-> she is a great woman, still Thai but as she works in one of BKK biggest companies

-> she has some very western traits.

(mind you, only the positive ones such as being open minded and curious about other cultures and countries)

:hubba:

That was not my intent with TLL.

Unfortunate that I do not like bj -> otherwise 3 or 4 years ago I had my regular BG waiting for me at the airport -> I could have arranged a "welcome" in less than one hour somewhere in the toilets

:neener:

OK for the record my best result from TLL was getting my knob sucked within an hour of her picking me up from the airport... :grin:

You didn't tell the full story, Busty.. it was a blow job parked in the driveway when you got home. When you got inside the house and "she" was in the shower, you checked "her" passport and found out "her" name was Somchai. :rotl::rotl::rotl::wave::cover:

Archived