Thailovelinks experiment

drogon

OK for the record my best result from TLL was getting my knob sucked within an hour of her picking me up from the airport... :grin:

You didn't tell the full story' date=' Busty.. it was a blow job parked in the driveway when you got home. When you got inside the house and "she" was in the shower, you checked "her" passport and found out "her" name was Somchai. :rotl::rotl::rotl::wave::cover:

[/quote']

As you well know Piggy...I don't have a driveway... ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonoi: I hate bj but I enjoy a nice fuck lasting at least 3-4 hours....

:hubba:

Bibblies: You are free to think whatever you wish.

Still, I could present you many ladies who can certify that I did not get a bj, in fact except a Czech girl all could testify that I hate bj

:neener::beer:

About somchai: I just noticed there is a board member online whose nickname is somchai888

Up to you :neener:

Moonoi: I hate bj but I enjoy a nice fuck lasting at least 3-4 hours....

3-4 hours?? :confused:

That sounds like far too much hard work on your behalf IMHO. Each to their own I guess. Don't you get "cock trauma". I hear aloe vera is good for that.

I would bet you 1000 baht that one of my Peppermint girls could give you a blow job that would BLOW YOUR MIND and change your opinion on the matter.. Actually.. no. I'll think I'll keep her to myself! ;) (And the other 20 nobs she has in her mouth a month!!) :grin:

Just curious.. what about eating pussy? Do you hate that too? :dunno:

Archived