27 June Punch Out

CTO

I'm on :)

TAG TIME DUST OFF!

In the Red Corner - CTO - Still weighing in at 103 Kg's Lazy Phil his reluctant trainer is thinking of dropping this Overbearing aggressive fighter

In Blue corner is KS - Thin - Quite - but get on his wrong side and your gone - the silent type

In Green corner Cent - Short and thick, and over weight too - far to quick - easy to read

In Yellow corner Bust - but by proxy only - the big girl won't fight his fights in person - leaving CTO all alone this time

Who else coming?

Well...how about an update....

A blow by blow account of last night...(prolly starting from 9pm onwards would be best...lol)

Who won?????.....

I tried every Pay Chanel in Oz....but couldn't tune in... Looked at World Championship Wrestling and thought I'd hit pay dirt when some dude called ...The Surin Strangler was lined up against The Brisvegas Beast....but it turned out to be a total flop....Just some bloody katoey jelly wrestling match... turned it off after 4 & a half hours....LOL :grinyes::neener::stirthepo:yikes::stirthepo:neener::grinyes:

PS...Hope you had fun...

Cheers DC

I fizzled...a very late (early morning) on Thursday (Friday) and then all day Friday ripping and running...sounded like a great event!

Last night was the last Friday of the month so I even missed the free food on Soi 22...so you know I was really fizzled!

Archived