Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavanami

04 July Meeting - Temp Move?

Just an idea...move the meeting to The Big Mango, newly opened in Nana?

(Per Stickman's website):

The Big Mango's grand opening will be held this coming Friday, that is Independence Day, 4 July. It should be a fun affair. Things kick off around 6 and they will have free food including their famous burgers as well as Thai food on offer, happy hour all night, and free shots as they make 'em. Come along. I'll (Stickman) be there!

And also if you're hungry, take note that the kitchen at the Big Mango bar is up and running now. Their famous cheeseburger and fries is still a very reasonable 109 baht at happy hour, 160 baht later in the evening.

First time in years I went to Nanaplaza after the Sate Of Origin last night (GO MORON's MORON's MORON's)

What a depressing place! No wonder people are migrating elsewhere. Being stalked but 6 Ft Katoeys is scary to boot!

OK - Big Mango - Run a poll :) trouble it's Nana URGH

Not actually in the Nana Entertainment Plaza, but up the Soi from it.

OK, the poll...why didn't it get added??? try again...

OK, I added the poll (twice) the message box after I complete the poll says "done" but no poll???

KS...heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllppppppppp...

Map needed. "up the soi" and most will walk right by because I gather it isn't even on the soi, but off an alley. That's good news the Big Mango is coming back. That place was great.