Computer games...?

Old Hippie

O.k. so my new computer is great, I am burning DVDs from my videos, and setting up the picture stuff (Raw Nikon files are proving difficult, Link to any download to get Vista to recognize raw?

O.k. so I want to play some games now, something I haven't tried before on a computer. Being a fan of Tom Clancy, I picked up Rainbow Six Vegas. The computer is compatible to play it, but it said I needed an XBox 360 controller, which I also picked up (wireleff is it matters?) But, apparently, I may need a "console" or something?

In short, I am lost...so besides the computer, and the game disk, what else will I need? and any good recommendations for games? Thanks again...loving this shit so far...but getting expensive!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something which escapes me:

Did you buy the 360 version of the game or the PC ones...???

Quite simple: Buy a 360...

will save you some headache trying to sort out things with compatibility issues and the likes.

About the expensive part: Buy second hand games...

or play games only realesed for PC and then you can download them illegaly on the web or buy them at panthip plaza.

(Working for the leading videogames company I should not tell you that)

:neener: :grin:

I was a hardcore gamer, no I am a leasure player

(only 2-3 hours per day the remaining 7-9 hours are working hours)

:grin:

I like realistic stuff that shoots and or flys. Now the issue of this XBox360 controller...it is wireless, no driver or receiver came with it, so do I need it, and how do I use it with my computer? should I exchange it for a wired model? Or should I be able to play the game with a keyboard and mouse?

I like realistic stuff that shoots and or flys. Now the issue of this XBox360 controller...it is wireless, no driver or receiver came with it, so do I need it, and how do I use it with my computer? should I exchange it for a wired model? Or should I be able to play the game with a keyboard and mouse?

If you want semi-realistic that makes you think world of warcraft is my bet, be aware, its friggin addictive.

Archived