Computer games...?

Old Hippie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where does an 11 yo get $100 every month?

Pose nude in Sydney..? :p

Watch it there, little fella -- how would it sound if I accuse YOUR little ones of lewd acts for no reason? You need to learn some manners. Your coming up with such thought that borders on Pedaphilia is disturbing to say the least :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

...neither do I know ijji

and I am working in the videogame industry...

If that is so, you must be so low in the videogame industry that you can't see the forest for the trees. Ijji is very popular; in fact you can go into a 7/11 and buy g-coin cards ( like buying minutes for mobile) for use in ijji games. These guys must be making millions.

Excuse, me, but this is a thread about ME! could we please get back to what games I would like? Thank you! Now, the big problem I see is the peripherals. The joy sticks and controllers. So I will need a cheap source for those as well. Thank you! And PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS ABOUT ME!

[color:red]

...neither do I know ijji

and I am working in the videogame industry...

If that is so' date=' you must be so low in the videogame industry that you can't see the forest for the trees. Ijji is very popular; in fact you can go into a 7/11 and buy g-coin cards ( like buying minutes for mobile) for use in ijji games. These guys must be making millions.[/quote']

[color:green]ZZZ:[/color]

[color:black]You should tone down my lad.

[color:green]I am currently working for the leading (not necessarily the best)company in the videogame industry[/color] ...so yes I can pretend to know a bit about videogames and how the industry works...

[color:blue]So next time you please shut up before making stupid statements.[/color]

I am going to be harsh as you are obviously not a gentleman:

- [color:red]ijji:[/color] I never heard about it as it is obviously [color:red]insignificant[/color] in the videogame landscape

- They must be making millions: Sorry to tell you but this is nothing compared to what the biggest companies make

- This is obviously a rip off if your child spends 100$/month -> come back later and start to play

"real videogames".[/color]

Archived