Britain is Doomed

rogueyam

Why should Jews care what a non-Jew says about Christmas?

I think leading the story with the alleged "Jewish" reation is a deliberate red herring. The real issue is why are British taxpayers being forced to subsidize an "alternative Christmas message" at all? Do other holidays require a state-sponsored "opposing view"?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why should Jews care what a non-Jew says about Christmas?

I think leading the story with the alleged "Jewish" reation is a deliberate red herring. The real issue is why are British taxpayers being forced to subsidize an "alternative Christmas message" at all? Do other holidays require a state-sponsored "opposing view"?

I don't think Ahmadinejad is being paid for his message. I think why you brought this issue up is that you oppose anything Ahmadinejad says, even if it is true.

I don't think Ahmadinejad is being paid for his message. I think why you brought this issue up is that you oppose anything Ahmadinejad says, even if it is true.

That's part of it. He also thinks the TV licence is a hot issue in the UK. Getting Ahmedinejad on Channel 4 will probably be good for ratings. Someone should try it in the US instead of all the usual pablum.

Archived