Someone Out There Loves Me.

Julian2

i was on there pretending to be a bar girl once, the shit the blokes came up with trying to get my knickers off was hilarious.

The best one was an American lesbian woman who was staying in a posh hotel who wanted to meet me. I sent her to the Nana Disco and told her to ask for Noi.

Cheers

On my second trip to Thailand, first to BKK, a girl from Pattaya asked me to deliver a letter to her sister at Voodoo. I checked in to the Nana, went over there and asked for her by name. Some chick by the same name (allegedly) jumped my bones so I took her back to the hotel, feeling a bit guilty about bonking the little sister because that wasn't my intent. But, after the deed, I asked her, "Aren't you going to open your letter?" She said, "I have no idea who that for."

I had the creeps about her anyway because, in the bar, it seemed other girls were making nasty remarks toward us as the passed by, leading me to believe I'd perhaps just barfined a post-op.

So I released her, went back to the bar, delivered the letter to the mamasan, and took another girl.

PS. The second one turned out to be underage, said she was 17 and I don't even believe that. She showed me a photo album of her upcountry with her family and a kind farang 'boyfriend' who must have been in his sixties, which kind of freaked me out too. Anyway, in the morning, I had to go to the money exchange at the entrance to NEP to pay her, she accompanied me, and I could tell it was major nervous time for her.

I laugh at those stupid newbie experiences, and think everyone should go through them alone, but the potential for getting into trouble is really there. And I had the benefit of internet info, unlike those before us. :)

Archived