Uh oh, could this be the one???

Boomah

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some of them don't even suck dick

That's because you are "soong maak" so you're proably "hum yai" as well!! Therefore, they get scared and run away!! :D

I've never met Soongmak (as far as I know), but here are some references that might back up your claim, and also prove him somewhat of an expert on getting (or not getting) BJs. :)

SOONGMAK'S DICK and

Soongmakâ??s mini-guide to BJ Bars in BKK

PS. The links might ask you to sign in, but I think you can click 'guest'.

I've had a number of 'relationships' with Thai girls. Two were GTGs. The others weren't.

I've been lied to, conned, robbed, and cheated on.

I've also had the most wonderfully fun adventures.

Sometimes I've felt great. Sometimes I've felt like shit.

But at least I have been able to feel.

My advice:

Don't risk any more than you are prepared to lose - not only financially, but emotionally.

If you have expectations, she will disappoint you. If you have none, she will constantly surprise you.

Accept that you probably have never been as poor as she has, and that you can never really understand how that affects someone.

Understand that due to everything she has been through, in the West she would almost certainly qualify for free psychotherapy - and she may need it.

Understand that she probably will never love you as much as her parents, and that she will always choose them over you, if made to decide.

If you dump her, your life won't change that much. Hers will change utterly.

Her jealousy may be a nuisance to you, but it is a greater burden to her.

If you want her to love you for more than just your money, you have to be able to offer more than just money.

If it doesn't work and you split up, it doesn't mean the relationship was a failure - it was just a temporary success.

ranma

"...Thanks for the replies, always appreciate the inputâ?¦ Even OHâ??s, Iâ??m sure he has good reason for his opinion. Funny thing is I do recall a recent post about a good girl victimized by her Western man, I also recall she briefly worked the scene as so many do; I DONâ??T recall the â??big brushâ? being used thereâ?¦ Could my situation be similar??? Nah, of course not..."

AHHH...heavy condescending sigh...you don't get it do you? even though I tried to explain it to you...o.k. yes, the girl I referenced...not painted with the same broad brush...? or is/was she? The bottom line you, and others missed was, her main motivation was money. She tried to be the good wife, tried to make things work, but when he didn't fork over the cash as he promised, suddenly, the "love" was gone. Get it now?

Once again, for the trillionth time, EXCEPTIONS CAN AND DO OCCUR. *BUT* GENERALLY SPEAKING whores are not good candidates for wives, and punters are not good candidates for husbands. When looking, as in intentionally, for a wife, a bar full of whores is NOT the best place to search. Now, misinterpret that/take it out of proper context as you and others no doubt will, and run with it.

Sorry to offend soongmak and contribute to a thread here, but have to agree with the all knowing OH...a relationship based on finances is not a relationship, it is just an extended long time. Money may keep your teerak, but what happens when you can't pay? I guess I'm naive, but I don't get it...why have a relationship/marriage with a whore?

Faustian,

Actually I like your contributions to the relationship forum, so there is no way you offend me by partaking. By usual suspects I meant that you and OH are always contributing to these threads. By using the word suspects I can understand you may have took this in the negative way.

As to your question, why marry a whore. Simply because they are human beings, and sometimes quite wonderful persons as well. I don't discard people based on their profession. Although I do agree that a person's job can say something about the person, but it is not necessarily true.

And for Boomah: I married a BG. We have been together for the better part of this century, and I still have no regrets. Take Ranma's advice at heart, and you will be fine, whether your RT works out in the end or not. I like his idea of a RT being a temporary succes. My RT has been exactly that, for almost 8 years now.

Fair enough SM, I honestly wish you and your lady all the best. I do know of 2 relationships between farang men and ex-bgs that are now several years long, but there's always that question of what if the money runs low......both my friends are loaded and unlikely to have a problem, but both have wives who are putting money away in bank accounts (which the husbands aren't supposed to know about, but do....by luck more than judgement) and I wonder why they feel a need to keep secret stashes of cash. Get out plan?

Anyway, I'm sure there are some great bgs with hearts of gold, but it isn't a risk I'm prepared to take.

but there's always that question of what if the money runs low

I guess there is an underlying assumption on your part that all relationships with BGs are based on money. And mine isn't, and never was. Maybe that is a vital difference.

I wonder why they feel a need to keep secret stashes of cash. Get out plan?

This is one of the most interesting questions to crop up on a relationship board, because it's true. It is worthy of a separate discussion. All the Thai women I know are saving money for themselves, some with knowledge from their partners, but most husbands are unaware of this fact. Everytime one of them is off to Thailand, they take bundles of cash from their friends as well to send it to their own bank accounts in Thailand. This is done to avoid the international service charges of the banks.

I would like to know why they do that. Anyone got the answer:question:

OK, now we are getting somewhere here. First off, MOST marriages fail, a lot of times, due to money, and or sex. Lets assume bad economic times break up any marriage, regardless of the woman's back ground (as in NOT whore/punter marriage). Now care to tell me that wasn't a marriage based on money?

As for secret stashes of cash...plenty of Thai women I know, as in most of my teachers etc, as in NOT just whores do this. They make investments, stock pile money etc...the reason "...I want to have something for myself, so I can take care of myself..." I point out, they will lose 1/2 in a divorce, but that point doesn't seem to register with them. A lot of guys I know married to Thais, have all sorts of shit going on behind their backs, and in some cases, right under their noses. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Archived