GFE.......now THAT is twisted

frede

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a Thai wife I love, an English Mia Noi I love. Another Thai Mia Noi , who I like to fuck and shes a mate, I lik her alot . And a few gigs in a couple of countries I stick it in, I like them too.

How do you find time to rest up? :neener:

Do you think he has commitment issues? I wonder who knows about who?? Could all come crashing down....

I got a Thai wife I love' date=' an English Mia Noi I love. Another Thai Mia Noi , who I like to fuck and shes a mate, I lik her alot . And a few gigs in a couple of countries I stick it in, I like them too.

How do you find time to rest up? :neener: [/quote']

Do you think he has commitment issues? I wonder who knows about who?? Could all come crashing down....

No he IS committed ...to please himself 24/7.. :D:neener:

My three main ladies all know about each other. My Thai wife knows that I could never be leashed. My English Mia Noi is also married to a Thai Bangkok personality and we have a meeting of minds, we gibve each other the parts each miksses from havinga foreign spouse.

My third chick, just wants to be kept and for me to leave the other two.....never going to happen but shes a freind and I like her a lot.

I am committed to all 3.

My 2 gigs, well they are just regular squeezes.

My hoes........no committment at all! Other than to pay the bill in return for a service.

I guess I am lucky Frauster.....I dont need to pay women to like me, so no, I have no requirement for a GFE......to me, that is a real sad Kink much much stranger than anything I enjoy doing. A kink to be pitied rather than laughed at.

However, to each his own. I realise you have feelings and obviously lack any real warm human interaction in your life and to you half the fun is having a piad stranger fall asleep in your arms each night.

I guess some of us are just luckier than others.

Stick in there, you'll find someone to love you sometime. why not try one. of those mail order wife websites, sometimes guys find joy there.

If you are in Thailand , get a job as one of those adult english teachers, they meet lots of normal not bar type girls and Ive met guys that found love and affection that way with a nice lass.

Every old sock and all that

Who are you referring to frede?

TB is happily married.

I have a GF I intend to marry.

If I want to fuck around I can...I don't as I love my GF very much. I'm not old and have plenty of resources at my disposal. My life is pretty good overall.

You seem to be suffering early onset Alzheimer's, as you seem incapable of remembering replies to your posts...or maybe you are just full of shit and lie constantly about your life/exploits...

You claim to be a successful businessman...a good memory helps in that regard.

I fuck usually better and certainly enjoy fucking much more if there is a mutual sympathy with the BG (maybe sometimes just a illusion, maybe sometimes not), a shared laugh and fun or even some partyâ?¦..

Thatâ??s also the reason that I seldom go to MP or brothels and do not partake in p4p in Europe or US!

I fuck with dick AND brain! Probably frede has fucked his brain already out! :neener:

Archived