GFE.......now THAT is twisted

frede

Might be I got the definition messed up, but I thought a GFE was without any money involved. I mean when a working girl "love you so mutt" she dont want any money from you. I hardly ever take a girl from a bar, it is just not my thing, but the discos are another matter. But at least there it is quite available.

Last girl I had took me back to her room, but was a little to slow hiding a bedside picture of a guy. So we ended up talking a little bit about him. Quite the usual story. Overseas sponsor, sending 50K a month. This time an American contractor in Afghanistan. Claimed he was 33, but from his looks he could be 43.

And it is nothing unique about this. If you where 20 years younger and 50kg less, you would get it too. All my friends get freebies regularly. Admittedly quite often will pay the first time though, but after that the girl will like to stay in touch. A guy I know vaguley claims he never pays at all. Not sure if it is true, I suspect not, but it might be...

Paillote

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFE simply means the difference between a woman who is a starfish and starts saying "hurry up" as soon as you get started, and a woman who is a good shag and acts like she is enjoying the experience too and wants make sure you have a good time.

You guys are extending the definition too far.

I got a Thai wife I love, an English Mia Noi I love. Another Thai Mia Noi , who I like to fuck and shes a mate, I lik her alot . And a few gigs in a couple of countries I stick it in, I like them too.

The there are the hoes. I dont give a fuck about a hoes, no emotional attachment.

Quite a statement. :sleeping:

GFE simply means the difference between a woman who is a starfish and starts saying "hurry up" as soon as you get started, and a woman who is a good shag and acts like she is enjoying the experience too and wants make sure you have a good time.

well said.

:thumbup:

Why would a man need a women to 'act' like she is enjoying the experience of being fucked by a fat, old man when both parties are fully aware that she likely isn't?

.......As I said....... far too twisted for me.

Why would a man need a women to 'act' like she is enjoying the experience of being fucked by a fat, old man when both parties are fully aware that she likely isn't?

.......As I said....... far too twisted for me.

To make up for his own feelings of inadequacy, stemming from the fact that he can't get laid without paying for it. For losers like this, whoring is different, and they are different from other punters, they understand their whore, have a special bond with her, and hence, she is different, and what they do is different.

That is one end of the spectrum. The other end are guys like Frede who see them as less than human. Something to humiliate and then brag about on-line.

I think most guys are somewhere in between. They don't need a girlfriend they just want good service with a smile. Just like the waitress or the girl cutting my hair, I don't want to know that she hates her job and hates her customers. But I don't want phony over-the-top niceness either. That is usually their lazy way of trying to get a good tip without having to do much. Just give me good service with a good attitude and I am happy.

Very well put.

I've had guys tell me, "Take that one, she's great" then taken her to the hotel and got the over-the-top faking it thing to the point where I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it's my own insecurity, but I just can't be convinced that I'm Johnny Wad or Casanova no matter how many times they tell me. I'd rather be with the proverbial starfish.

Archived