GFE.......now THAT is twisted

frede

To appreciate what I understand GFE to be you first need to have tried punting in England. I've only done it twice and now never again. Absolutely no emotional input from the girls whatsoever. "That's the hole there - let me know when you are finished" would sum up the attitude.

In Thailand however I have had many experiences where the sex is two-way and great fun and this is extended with kind hearted attentiveness and introductions to friends, relatives and many aspects of Thai culture. Sure it's all for the money and we both know that but hell we can both maybe enjoy conducting this transaction in different ways surely? I've one regular tilac who is quite open about her Thai b/f and the three naive falangs who all pay to keep her in her condo. But we have great fun together, drink, laugh, screw and then I pay the tab. That's GFE and I'm totally up for it.

Paybar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tanks for the welcome. A BKKTonighter / Nanaponger here, branching out :grouphug:

I guess another way of putting the GFE thing would be "fuckbuddy" but with the minor matter of payment. Nice and friendly, no strings either way. I guess in LOS though you need to run the gauntlet a bit at first (is he a schmuck? how much of a schmuck?). Guess that comes with experience. I will confess to nearly falling for the poorly kwai on my first visit and later I promised to pay monthly to a Samui girl provided she stayed at home in Udon Thani. The sound of the sea in the background when I called her one morning fortunately put paid to that one. I also once bought a girl a fridge/freezer for her room but that was actually hilarious. "How will we get it home?" "Tuk tuk" "Yeah right!". But we did and it was worth the £35 just to take that crazy ride through the back streets to her little place. Upgraded the quality of her life no end that fridge. Money well spent.

Anyway I'm rambling. GFE? Bring it on.

Paybar

Archived