The wrath of a pissed off Ladyboy

youngfarang

The last night of my vacation is one that I will never forget. Me and my father (yes I said father) were walking down sukumvit road after a night out in nana plaza. My father picked up his usual girl and we were on our way to find me that special someone to make my last night in town a memorable one. It's about midnight when a beautiful girl caught my eye. She was standing on sukumvit waiting for a customer when I approached her. We started making small talk until my dad's lady friends stepped in and asked the beautiful girl something in thai that I could not understand. They talked back and forth for about ten seconds when my dad's lady friend told me that she was a ladyboy but she had operation. She wanted to know if I was ok with it. Before I was able to answer the question the ladyboy stormed off in the opposite direction, so me and my dad and his ladyfriend kept on walking. I met up with a girl who I talked to earlier in the week and decided to hookup with her. Not ten seconds after we started walking together I happened to look back and see my dad's ladyfriend surrounded by 5 ladyboys. They were all shouting at her and about to beat the living shit out of her. My father quickly jumped in the middle of this tustle and flagged down a taxi in which they both got in safely fortunately. The only problem was that the taxi driver was frozen and didnt move. The ladyboys were pounding on the taxi almost tipping it over. My instincts kicked in and I took my ladyfriend by her hand and started to run. I was scared for both our lives. We walked a couple of soys before seeing a taxi speed up in front of us and skid to a stop. It was my dad and his friend waving us to hop into the taxi. I look behind us and there were 4 ladyboys getting in a taxi following us. The high speed chase lasted for 30 minutes. If we were in the states it would of eneded up on the 6 o'clock news. My dad eventully said stop the taxi so we can brake the necks of these ladyboys. Thankfully I stopped him and talked some sense into him by saying we had no self defense but our own hands. I was a hundred percent positive that they had knives on them. So we quickly sped off and catching the ladyboys off guard and eventually losing them. Who knows what would have happened if my dad got out of the car. That would have prompted me to get out and help out with the "massacre". Who knows I might not of been able to tell you this story if I hadnt talked some sense into him. I am careful of ladyboys now. I'm not scared of them but I make sure to look twice behind my back....you never know who might come after you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scuffles and pickpocketing are common, particularly when ladyboys are involved. No real question there. But I can't recall even one knifing on Sukhumvit in the news. And come now, almost tipped over the taxi? lol. It seems whatever happened, while scary, has completely been blown out of proportion.

Lesson learned and good advice to others.

The only problem with this picture is why were you trolling Sukhumvit Road? Were you going to find your special girl there, or was your father going to take you to some place where you could meet a 'nice' girl?

I'll give your dad the benefit of the doubt and say that you engaged street skank while he wasn't watching, which sometimes leads to problems.

If your father knows what's going on and cares for anyone but himself, he could have taken you to a decent place with many nice girls for your big send off.

Maybe that was what he was trying to do before you got involved on Suk? :dunno:

Scuffles and pickpocketing are common, particularly when ladyboys are involved. No real question there. But I can't recall even one knifing on Sukhumvit in the news. And come now, almost tipped over the taxi? lol. It seems whatever happened, while scary, has completely been blown out of proportion.

Sounds like a scene from Incredible Hulk or Batman.. :p

Crazy things happen on Sukhumvit late at night. Recall the English teacher who got his head bashed in and ended up in the ICU after accidentally knocking a bottle over at one of those side walk bars? Even though he profusely apologized for knocking over the bottle and begged them to stop, they almost killed him.

I suspect much more mayhem happens there late at night than we see on this board.

Ladyboys on Sukhumvit are just plain unpleasant. And way too aggressive. I have never experienced anything this dramatic, but I could do without the aggravation they cause.

You should have ran really fast and let the lady boys chase you. After running for about 3 minutes, stop and turn around. Watching ladyboys running in high heels is truly a sight worth seeing.

That's a good point. Couldn't the original poster and his dad just have run over some gratings and then watch as the ladyboys, trying to follow in heels, got stuck in them? :)

Archived