The wrath of a pissed off Ladyboy

youngfarang

That last sentence I agree with. But you said [color:red]"There is no "nice" girl in bangkok. Show me one and i'll call you a liar"[/color], and I'm pointing out to you you are very wrong.

FYI, all women on planet Earth are after your money (much like all men are after pussy). It just differs in how much and what you get in exchange for it!

Cheers,

SD

Well put sir.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parts of this I have trouble with...

"You couldnt tell this girl was a ladyboy that I was talking to."

Really?????????? Buy glasses urgently.

"we would take a stroll on sukumvit and usually come across some beautiful freelancers"

Again, really??? Sukhumvit has beautiful freelancers.....LOL.....get real. You need to get out more.

"There is no "nice" girl in bangkok. "

I'm sure my extremely nice girlfriend will be pleased to hear you say that.

Good luck to you. Maybe this isn't the right kind of place for you.

You are telling me you can point out every single ladyboy? some look so beautiful i cant tell the difference...maybe its you that needs to get out more if you can tell every single girl in thailand if shes a ladyboy or not. I'm sorry if im not stuc up like you and are really picky about the girls i think are beautiful or not. i want to know where you go where there is plenty of beautiful freelancers and my next trip ill make sure to swing by there because to tell you the truth ive only been to bangkok 2 times. sukumvit suits well for me because that is the only place ive been to. and for all you know your gf is a ladyboy.....

Come on guys don't you think that you are being a little harsh on the OP here.

OK he may have exagerated the aggressive stance taken by the Ladyboys, but then again he was in a strange city early in the morning a few thousand KM from home, it was probably just a way to explain the fear he felt at the time a little bit of poetic licence to get his feelings across.

As for [color:blue]"There is no Nice Girl in Bangkok"[/color] if he had written [color:blue]"In my limited Experiences and observations based on certain locations at certain time of day in Bangkok I have yet to meet a nice girl"[/color] I am sure that a lot of us would agree with that statement. If a person is only exposed to a certain aspect of an overall than their perception of such is based upon their limited exposure, not everyone is lucky enough to have the years under their belts as some of us have.

Interesting thing about this thread is that SD is partialy agreeing with Gaddy on a couple of points and I have found myself nodding my head in agreement with Faustian and still the world has not stopped spinning.

Parts of this I have trouble with...

"You couldnt tell this girl was a ladyboy that I was talking to."

Really?????????? Buy glasses urgently.

"we would take a stroll on sukumvit and usually come across some beautiful freelancers"

Again' date=' really??? Sukhumvit has beautiful freelancers.....LOL.....get real. You need to get out more.

"There is no "nice" girl in bangkok. "

I'm sure my extremely nice girlfriend will be pleased to hear you say that.

Good luck to you. Maybe this isn't the right kind of place for you. [/quote']

You are telling me you can point out every single ladyboy? some look so beautiful i cant tell the difference...maybe its you that needs to get out more if you can tell every single girl in thailand if shes a ladyboy or not. I'm sorry if im not stuc up like you and are really picky about the girls i think are beautiful or not. i want to know where you go where there is plenty of beautiful freelancers and my next trip ill make sure to swing by there because to tell you the truth ive only been to bangkok 2 times. sukumvit suits well for me because that is the only place ive been to. and for all you know your gf is a ladyboy.....

frede is that you?

There is no "nice" girl in bangkok. Show me one and i'll call you a liar.

Let me re-phrase that. How about "authentic girl" or "trustworthy girl." Plenty of both, take your pick, but the odds of finding one among the freelancers on lower Suk are lower than most places.

PS. Plenty of "nice" prostitutes out there too, IMO, but we'd be arguing semantics.

Archived