The wrath of a pissed off Ladyboy

youngfarang

Sounds like this could become a sport.. :neener:

Sounds more like stroll.... never seen in low suk., such behavour. Pick pocket is common with LB.

If the Dad wanted to give send off, after NEP he could have taken to SCB or even to Soi 33 to catch a canddy for is son eye.

Lower Suk is trash.... sound strange to me....

cheers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crazy things happen on Sukhumvit late at night. <>

I suspect much more mayhem happens there late at night than we see on this board.

Ladyboys on Sukhumvit are just plain unpleasant. And way too aggressive. I have never experienced anything this dramatic, but I could do without the aggravation they cause.

Snipped a bit in the quote because I've heard a far diff story from others, but that' not the point of this thread.

The world will stop spinning, yes I know, but I agree with Gaddie (as far as I have quoted him), 100%!!!!!!!!! The OP's story is not really over-the-top from shit I've seen. Shit like that coulda been diffused, but not by tourists.

Another reason I avoid the area nowadays; just too much hassle.

Cheers,

SD

Scuffles and pickpocketing are common, particularly when ladyboys are involved. No real question there. But I can't recall even one knifing on Sukhumvit in the news. And come now, almost tipped over the taxi? lol. It seems whatever happened, while scary, has completely been blown out of proportion.

i'm not blowing it out of proportion. There was a large group of ladyboys i would say around 5 and they were all banging on the taxi. i should of chose my words a little more carefully instead of saying they almost tipped it over i should have said broke out the windows. im not over exaggerating though!

Lesson learned and good advice to others.

The only problem with this picture is why were you trolling Sukhumvit Road? Were you going to find your special girl there, or was your father going to take you to some place where you could meet a 'nice' girl?

I'll give your dad the benefit of the doubt and say that you engaged street skank while he wasn't watching, which sometimes leads to problems.

If your father knows what's going on and cares for anyone but himself, he could have taken you to a decent place with many nice girls for your big send off.

Maybe that was what he was trying to do before you got involved on Suk? :dunno:

We just got back from a bunch of gogo bars in nana plaza. I didnt find anyone that grabbed my interest so usually we would take a stroll on sukumvit and usually come across some beautiful freelancers. You couldnt tell this girl was a ladyboy that I was talking to. There is no "nice" girl in bangkok. Show me one and i'll call you a liar.

Well, there ya go, another farang "expert" tarring a whole city because of his exploits in the sewer of said city. FYI, there are lots of nice girls in Bangkok -- I'd venture at least a million (the population is ~12M afterall). But NEVER to be seen on a lower Suk sidewalk at 0200...

Cheers,

SD

Well, there ya go, another farang "expert" tarring a whole city because of his exploits in the sewer of said city. FYI, there are lots of nice girls in Bangkok -- I'd venture at least a million (the population is ~12M afterall). But NEVER to be seen on a lower Suk sidewalk at 0200...

Cheers,

SD

All the girls that i have met are after one thing "your money". sure there are some who try to find love but thats not there job. if it was then they wouldnt want money. If you are looking for true love the night life scene aint for you.

That last sentence I agree with. But you said [color:red]"There is no "nice" girl in bangkok. Show me one and i'll call you a liar"[/color], and I'm pointing out to you you are very wrong.

FYI, all women on planet Earth are after your money (much like all men are after pussy). It just differs in how much and what you get in exchange for it!

Cheers,

SD

Parts of this I have trouble with...

"You couldnt tell this girl was a ladyboy that I was talking to."

Really?????????? Buy glasses urgently.

"we would take a stroll on sukumvit and usually come across some beautiful freelancers"

Again, really??? Sukhumvit has beautiful freelancers.....LOL.....get real. You need to get out more.

"There is no "nice" girl in bangkok. "

I'm sure my extremely nice girlfriend will be pleased to hear you say that.

Good luck to you. Maybe this isn't the right kind of place for you.

Archived