Punters Beware!

youngfarang

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

As I said before, all the info you need to survive while mongering is here already.

It's not my fault that you're too fucking lazy to do a bit of research yourself.

I asked if anyone has had any issues with them...you were supposed to tell your story if you did.....not tell me that it never happens because i'm sure you are wrong.

This coming from someone who nearly ST a guy and then got chased down the street by a gang of ladyboys.

I still recommend that newbies not pick up girls on the street.

Is "I nearly ST a guy" the same as "I'm nearly a virgin"?

Not sure, I was once so extremely drunk, I may have given a whore $200usd...not sure. She made no attempt to hide from me, and well, frankly, I just don't know if she stole it or I gave it to her, but it was missing.

Other than that, no, I have never had any problems with whores stealing...of course a Girl from Si Saket did steal my heart...but that is another matter...

Hey, guys, since we have a new guy here, maybe I should tell the story all over again...?

If you let the girls steal from you, they will steal.

If I was in Bangkok right now, I would take you to one of the whore houses and let a few of the girls have their way with you. When you are done, I would take you to the Star of Light and park your ass on the couch near the bathroom. I would expect you to go thru at least 5 girls before we continue are trip on the town.

Hey, guys, since we have a new guy here, maybe I should tell the story all over again...?

I'll tell you mine....if you tell me yours.....LOL

Nah....fark him....he'll learn...."maybe".....

Cheers DC :beer:

If you think a girl might steal from you, just put your valuables in your in-room safe. Has nobody already suggested this?

The only thing a bar girl has stolen from me was perhaps a pair of flip-flops, and I'm not even certain about that.

That's really funny! :D

Be on the lookout for a bar girl running down Sukhumwit with a pair of size 11 flip-flops on! :grinyes:

Hang on, Virgy... you sure it was a girl in your room? Big feet? :hmmm:

Archived