Punters Beware!

youngfarang

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not [completely] convinced heâ??s a troll. :hmmm:

Strikes me more as a youngâ??un that just spent a few days hanging out on lower Sukhumvit with his â??old handâ? father and is now trying to pass on his new found wisdom.

:hubba:

I would not be too hard to the writer. It seems that he went to LOS without any idea what is awaiting him (and it seems that his "old hand" father missed some basic lessons as well).

The P4P scene can be quite overwhelming for a first timer and he just tells the stories like he experienced/perceived them. Therefore there might be a gap between his perception and the reality in the bars and the streets. His fear of going underage shows this clearly. [Actually during my last visit in December I had the impressing that most girls at Gogo bars like Tilak were old timers.]

First youngfarang needs to learn that that his proven Western knowledge won't work in some occasions, like in regard to such a simple thing like guessing the age of a girl.

Second he should start to learn about the basics of P4P by reading old posts here in the forum.

By the way, is there some first timer information on the board, since it seems that he did not follow the basic rules for a P4P newbie?

PS: I remember that I made some stupid posts when I became a member of Nanaplaza/Thai360, like "my girl is different"

:content:

Problem is that forgeries are very rare' date=' but using an older friend/sister's is not so much so. My own daughter did that to get into some Thonglor & RCA dance/music clubs a few years back when she was 13/14 (as I now know cuz she told me :doah: ).

So you can do all that math and still be wrong!

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Kudos to her for telling you....

But did you kick her butt for it?

No need too, she was a good girl all night - well as long as I was around :neener:

Bibblies,

I didn't say that following those rules would guarantee that you didn't bf a girl who was underage, it just reduces the chance that you will have a problem with doing so.

The post may be a wind up, but I hear newbie's talk like this all the time. Especially after their first trip. They like to exaggerate the dangers of the nightlife scene.

Just thinking of the front desk, at nana hotel, looking at the girls and calling the cops.....

Such kind of set-ups could happen in PP but never came across or heard in Bkk. Maybe the front desk could throw a glance if you are taking a baby and u checked in single. :(:(

Looks more a stroll.... and with dad along :alert: :alert:

cheers

Some additional advice that your dad apparently didn't give you on your first trip: Don't pick up girl or ladyboys off the street. There is usually a good reason why they aren't working in a bar.

well the thing I like about picking girls off the street is there is no bar fine. Some of the gogos have 700 baht as barfines. Thats rediculous. I pay 7oo baht to pick up a girl on the street, and most gogo girls think they have higher standards because they work in a bar and not for themselves. So if a girl wants more than a thousand baht from me all I tell her is that there are thousands of other girls like you that will gladly go with me for a thousand or less. Going with a gogo girl everytime will make you bankrupt.

I can't believe this post is getting serious responses. This guy's obviously a windup. (FieryJack is my first guess :) )

First he's chased by gangs of ladyboys in a Keystone Kops style and now this? His dad thinks this is the youngest he's seen bargirls in 10 visits? Yeah, right... :smirk:

Or are you lot in on it too and keeping it up? Is it for this reason: "... scare every first timer into thinking he needs to take home a girl with saggy tits and stretch marks..."? :)

By the way, jonjon, none of your advice there really works! :)

"Barfine from an established bar (been around a long time and has lots of customers)."

The girls I know who are underage work in some established big bars with plenty of customers. In fact, all of them. :)

"Ask the girl if she has ID and tell her she needs to leave it at the front desk when you go back to your hotel."

What Suadam said about ID. :)

"Make it clear when looking for a girl to barfine that you are not interested in barfining any girl who is underage to keep them from thinking that is what you are looking for."

They'll just tell you they're 20 in this case. :) (Some young 'uns sometimes forget that they told me the truth the first time and tell me they're 20 the next time!)

"Some additional advice that your dad apparently didn't give you on your first trip: Don't pick up girl or ladyboys off the street. There is usually a good reason why they aren't working in a bar."

Yes (but not necessarily the ones you're thinking of). It's more convenient, they like to be their own boss with their own freedom of hours, etc. Could be simply that.

This whole thread's hilarious.

You are the one thats taking this too fucking serious. I'm just sharing my experiences. And if you think I'm a troll or whatever you call it then why comment on this thread you are just addind fuel to the fire. So do me a favor and dont comment on my fucking threads.

I can't believe this post is getting serious responses. This guy's obviously a windup. (FieryJack is my first guess :) )

First he's chased by gangs of ladyboys in a Keystone Kops style and now this? His dad thinks this is the youngest he's seen bargirls in 10 visits? Yeah' date=' right... :smirk:

Or are you lot in on it too and keeping it up? Is it for this reason: [i']"... scare every first timer into thinking he needs to take home a girl with saggy tits and stretch marks..."[/i]? :)

By the way, jonjon, none of your advice there really works! :)

"Barfine from an established bar (been around a long time and has lots of customers)."

The girls I know who are underage work in some established big bars with plenty of customers. In fact, all of them. :)

"Ask the girl if she has ID and tell her she needs to leave it at the front desk when you go back to your hotel."

What Suadam said about ID. :)

"Make it clear when looking for a girl to barfine that you are not interested in barfining any girl who is underage to keep them from thinking that is what you are looking for."

They'll just tell you they're 20 in this case. :) (Some young 'uns sometimes forget that they told me the truth the first time and tell me they're 20 the next time!)

"Some additional advice that your dad apparently didn't give you on your first trip: Don't pick up girl or ladyboys off the street. There is usually a good reason why they aren't working in a bar."

Yes (but not necessarily the ones you're thinking of). It's more convenient, they like to be their own boss with their own freedom of hours, etc. Could be simply that.

This whole thread's hilarious.

You are the one thats taking this too fucking serious. I'm just sharing my experiences. And if you think I'm a troll or whatever you call it then why comment on this thread you are just addind fuel to the fire. So do me a favor and dont comment on my fucking threads.

Oooo - he used the word 'fucking' a lot. Coming from a guy who ran from a bunch of ladyboys, that's intimidating... :)

Either you're a cocky idiot for coming on here and trying to give old hands advice with your first posts. Or you're a windup. I guess the latter is much more likely. It's in the name, it's in the posts. It's in the avatar. Everything.

And I guess Fiery Jack. :)

Archived