Cava...???? Whatever

Man at Work

CAVERTA , is from India .

According to a friend of mine it shows OUT-STANDING results and creates no headache . My friend is a reliable source in that case.

BuBi

BuBi,

you can tell your reliable friend, he is spot on. A buddy of mine brought some over and I tried them yesterday. Fantastic results - even with a farang girl.

I gave him a little note and wrote the name on it plus a sentence, that he should not pay more than Bht 1.200 for 12 . He showed that to the little chineese p´harmacist and he nodded and gave him 12 packs!! (48 pieces) for 1.200 Baht.

That is what I call a good deal.

Have a nice weekend

MaW

I feel I should share this info with my fellow board members. This may sound too good to be true but it is true.

For the past couple of years, I have been mail ordering most of my meds direct from a reputable online pharmacy in India. They have a generic version of almost everything, very low cost and no rx needed. The quality of their products ime is very high. India has a huge generic pharmaceutical industry that exports worldwide. If the meds I order didn't work, believe me, I'd know it. For one thing, I wouldn't be able to breath!

Delivery takes about 2 weeks from the time you place the order. Shipping costs are a flat US$25 per order, no matter the size of the order, so it pays to order everything you need at one time. They guarantee delivery, and will replace the shipment free, even if it is seized by customs or just "lost in the mail."

I use them mostly for real medically necessary stuff (I have several chronic conditions that require expensive meds), but they also have great deals on all the popular ED drugs. I highly recommend this online pharmacy. They have great customer service and they have saved me many thousands of dollars per year on meds I need to survive. They are cheaper than Thailand prices for most things. The site is www.alldaychemist.com

Archived