Idea for a compie?

Zaad

Guys,

Very simple, if you like the idea of having one or more compies during the football season let me know. There's the EPL fantasy and the IKTS some of us already participate in.

Apart from those maybe it'd be nice to have something else like the Euro 2008 from couple weeks ago.

Let me know if you have an idea for such a compie, just for fun for us guys here on the board. :beer:

Some of my ideas...

Team Predictor:

Simple, just choose one EPL team (any team you like or dislike) and predict the score of their matches throughout the season. Send me the predictions and I calculate and update the score on a weekly basis just like the Euro'08 one. Voila.

Match predictor:

Like Team predictor but instead of choosing one team for the entire season you could choose ANY weekend game and predict the score.

Goals Goals:

This one is a little weird but a like it :) Just choose one / any weekend game in the EPL and you'd get one point for every goal in that match, simple. Ex. Villa - Boro 0-0, no goals no points or Liverpool - Man U 4-4 is 8 goals thus 8 points.

That's it. I'll think of some more if there's enough interest to have another compie here or if you like any of these we'd work out the details later.

Thoughts?

Beer?

:beer:

organize them all and i will be a Player..... :thumbup:

Team Predictor might be a little awkward.

Players having to enter a score each Week might miss a Week or 2(like you did in the IKTS Compie last Season and fall behind,but go for it.

but how about making it a little more interesting by Players only being allowed to choose Teams who finished in the bottom half of last Years PL.

minus the relegated Teams and plus the promoted Teams of course.

just a thought...... :dunno:

both of your other suggestions sound good to me.

Sayjann,

Sounds great to me. Either one or the other (team or match predictor) whatever you (all) prefer. Maybe it is indeed easier /more convenient to choose one team for the entire season. A bottom half team perhaps as you suggested. So that's including Liverpool right? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived