Fucking TG!

that's why i deal with a travel agency here in LOS who make all the reservations and changes within hours while i am traveling...

Yes, get a travel agent on email to do it for you. TG will knock years off your life if you ever try and deal with the bstrds direct. Life's too short!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's why i deal with a travel agency here in LOS who make all the reservations and changes within hours while i am traveling...

Now i could do that for you ...you could feel all warm and fuzzy about that ..24/7 service by me .. :yikes::neener:

No service fees btw.... :o

But I expect that I'll bite the bullet on the convenience factor and switch back to SQ as my airline of choice.

SD

Smart move. I'll take SQ over TG any day of the week even if it means adding a few more hours to my itinerary.

SD have you looked at EVA lately? I switched to them after CX starting asking over $6500 for a J ticket from the west coast to BKK. My one big complaint with EVA though is that their mileage program leaves a lot to be desired. I do like their 11AM arrival time into BKK though. J fares are running about $4K and Prem Eco (they call it Elite) ~$1500 peak season, less other times.

I used to fly TG between Australia and BKK whenever I needed to make the trip. Now I'm same as Damen - I'll take SQ everytime, even though it adds a couple of hours on to the trip. And Changi's actually a cool airport to transit through with lots to do. (And we get to fly on the new A380 ex-SYD which is a cool aircraft... as long as you get the upper deck!)

SD have you looked at EVA lately? I switched to them after CX starting asking over $6500 for a J ticket from the west coast to BKK. My one big complaint with EVA though is that their mileage program leaves a lot to be desired. I do like their 11AM arrival time into BKK though. J fares are running about $4K and Prem Eco (they call it Elite) ~$1500 peak season, less other times.

I'm guessing that he wants to stick with Star Alliance carriers.

SD have you looked at EVA lately?

Thanks, but Eva have crap schedules and I'd have to fly via TPE to go anywhere. I travel all over Asia for work and that would just not do.

Plus, as Damen says, I'd prefer to stay with Star Alliance. No other choice but SQ.

Cheers,

SD

Now I know there are seats, cause I looked at the manifest on Amedeus.

SD

Sua Dum,

Can anyone check the manifest of their flight via Amedeus on any airline? I googled it, but it seems to be a software product for airlines.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived