Fucking TG!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off topic . How does the community value the food you get at TG ?

I flew LHR-SYD return a couple of months ago in business.. Thought the food was shit. Don't understand why they can't serve Thai food instead of their idea of what Western food is. It was mostly just slop that went uneaten throughout the cabin. Plus it took them a good 90 mins to serve it all when I just wanted to sleep. I would rather just have a tray of food plonked in front of me and taken away again half an hour later economy style.

if you prefer that, you probably better fly cattle class!

TG biz class food is not bad! sometimes selection is a bit limited (in particular on flights to India).

actually selection of wine is superior in comparison to many other airlines, but they keep the same wines on the menue for 6 months!

starters and main menues are usually pretty acceptable while the selection of cheese and deserts suck as at any other asian airline!

by the way. the best biz class food you get in Austrian Airlines ! they have even a chef on board. dishes are perfect! better than first class food on many other airline (Austrian does not operate first class). have flown them twice this year to Europe. setback is that you have to go through Vienna, but that is quite a convenient airport!

There we are . I am saying that except starters the food on Thai first and biz is an insult to the human race . I am now entering the longhaul aircraft with kind of a lunchbox prepared by the riverlodge with a selection of sandwiches and another box with two pieces of cake from the Four Seasons . I am further saying that on any China domestic flight where you have nothing but cattle class they serve a well prepared lunch/dinner in a paperbox which you can eat with pleasure . What , this is the question , what does Thai Airways do to the food to make it taste like something you found in Cairo in the bus under the seat ? Mystery to me though their drinks are perfect . Over to you .

Archived