medicine needed.

persil

My wife has had migraine problems most of her life. A few years ago a doctor in NZ prescribed her Corgard (or Nadolol), a beta blocker, as a regular daily maintenance , and it works wonders.

Unfortunately, it appears not to be available in Thailand. She's run out, and efforts to have it mailed from NZ have failed so far.

I'm not sure where else it may be available. It is produced in the US (Tennessee), so I assume it is FDA approved, and will be available there. Not sure if it needs a prescription everywhere. It is not a harmful or dangerous drug as such, and I'm sure there is no black market as 'recreational drug' in the stuff.

Has anyone any idea how to get some brought here. Is there any member who is likely to come to LOS soon from the USA who could bring some? It is the only thing that works, and she's miserable without it. She has gone as far as to consider flying back to NZ to get a three months prescription made, but I wonder if there are any cheaper easier ways of doing it.

It isn't available in laos eitehr, haven't tried Cambodj, VN or malaysia/singapore. If it were available there, she'd fly there tomorrow.

Anyone in those places who'd care to check? We tried many pharmacies in LOS, but no luck.

Archived