AC/DC to kick off world tour in October!

Mentors

:bangit: :bangit:

ANAHEIM, California (Billboard) - AC/DC will embark on an 18-month world tour in October, the hard rock band's first since 2000/2001, their agent said Monday.

Rob Light, managing partner at Creative Artists Agency, made the announcement during a panel at the Intl. Assn. of Assembly Managers' conference and trade show.

Light didn't reveal further details about the trek, which will promote the Anglo-Australian band's upcoming album, a Wal-Mart exclusive. A single is expected to hit radio in August. AC/DC released its last album, "Stiff Upper Lip," in 2000, and launched a yearlong tour of 17 countries.

http://www.reuters.com/article/musicNews/idUSN2925904320080729

r165028_610918.jpg

:bangit: :bangit: :beer: :bangit:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime I hear AC/DC songs the memories of some Bangkok gogo-bars comes to my mind :)

18 months on a tour :thumbup: . Those guys rock! Gotta respect them, they must be near 60 years old and if they're still able to play an energetic show every night, wow.

Some rock dinosaurs are actually quite boring to watch nowadays. Last year I went to see Ozzy as I thought it might be the last opportunity to see him live in Helsinki and I gotta say I was very dissapointed. The age (and all those chemicals) has definitely has it's toll.

Archived