A TIT Moment at a "Crazy" Pub (a somewhat long post)

CDN

Points taken. Hmmm - my curiosity is piqued however...why is there a plaque to the Jackson 5 on a golf course? I mean, they're not known for golf are they? Or are they?

1. Blame it on the Bogie?

2. I'll Be There? (Just as soon as I get the ball out of the rough)

3. Fore!...ever came Today?

How very odd.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good! :)

I really don't remember, it's been so many years since I've been there. It surprised the fuck out of me to see that plaque, even in the early 80s. I suspect the family donated money to build the putting green (but they were from Detroit, IIRC).

Doesn't matter. Talk to the fellas in the bar and they'll all tell you they weened Tiger Woods on golf, even though Tiger grew up 20 miles away in comfortable suberbia.

Right - let me get this straight.

Your holiday itinerary for me consists of:

Day 1. Travel to gang capital of USA as a white Englishman. Book into hotel. Smoke crack. Listen to gun-shots outside.

Day 2. Go to local golf course. Strike up conversation with strangers at the bar about one of the world's most notorious kiddy-fiddlers.

Day 3. There is no Day 3 is there? There isn't really. I can tell...

Anyway - isn't this thread about a sandwich?

TOP TIP :shhh: If you must go to the Golden Arches :barf: then get the fillet-o-fish. They do it better in LOS than in the homeland.

FOOK GOLF.....FOOK THE J-5.....FOOK SOUTH L.A.!!!

Long live the food at Crazy Daves early in the morning :neener:

good one... can't recall how many times I got pissed off with otherwise polite waiters in BKK... still nowadays in upmarket western cuisine restaurants I'm regulary bemused... you think management would teach them there but not even...

Reading about Mc Donald's above, I don't go there much but it sure struck me in LOS as a place were the service was smooth. Their success is definetely not undeserved. At least it seems their staff got the menu right.

The only thing that pisses me off is the drunks who walk into the pattaya Macdonalds (beach road) who use the "one minute" timer then make a big stink when it takes 1min 10 seconds....Its usually "gangsta yanks" â?¢

Other than that, Maccie-D's is fine for the odd reality check, Thai food is much better but its so inconsistant from one place to the next....

Archived