Do fuck all job. Good pay.

dullnight

Well, then allow me to impress you with my job. I basically sit around making fairly decent money (not for my geographic location, but I make 1.7 times the national average, even after a 30% salary and benefit cut) sitting around waiting for airplanes to break down. When they do, I go fix them, or if I can, I pass it off to the next shift, and let some one else do the work.

In addition to my salary, I get FREE first class airfare anywhere we fly, and 90-95+% discounts on other carriers. It should all end soon, as the price of fuel is justifying the upper management fucking us over more to "save money" while paying themselves big bonuses. But I still think this makes me the point of envy of many others! :stirthepo:stirthepo:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH, do you belong to the operators crane union??

The site I'm at these guys have found about every reason not to off load me and the 3 other trucks. Got at the job site last Fri. Have 8 days now. Then this morning 50 yards from where they were to unload me the crane blows a track drive motor :(:( Crane operator says well I saw it was leaking. Not my job to fix it :(

Well I'm getting good money to wait this BS out,but takes 6 months to collect it..

Maybe Monday if they can find the part..Operator complaining about having to walk the crane far from pad to pad..

They did a movie about boiler rooms. Very good. Wish I had enough cash to go into insider trading and finance private wars but gotta be fucking around this saturday morning on the balcony, typing on thai360 and smoking a Cohiba Especial, which was already getting spoiled.

No discount on F class tickets though, gotta pay for the buggers and at least with TG it's not even an all sweet experience...

Archived