Do fuck all job. Good pay.

dullnight

... but gotta be fucking around this saturday morning on the balcony, typing on thai360 and smoking a Cohiba Especial, which was already getting spoiled.
:liar::liar::liar::nono:

there is nothing like a Cohiba Especial! Cohiba has Esplendidos or Exquisitos or the less popular Corona Especiales!

your knowledge about cigars seem to be as comprehensive as your knowledge about italian food, creative cuisine and wine! :neener:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot the "Es". Big deal. In spanish -my should have been second language - "es" just indicates the plural form. Bought in Doha airport a few days ago and the smokes are getting dry already. Somehow I wish this cigar knowledge won't get too deep as I stopped smoking years ago and would best keep it that way. If you're paying, I don't mind having a second try at Angelini though - although you can bet that the next western restaurant I hit in BKK while paying myself will be french. I'll be sport and supply the Cohiba, gotta finish that box.

I think I will allow myself that raise BTW, time spent on this board is so challenging!

Went twice lately in D Sens, in Dusit Thani, from the Pourcel brothers which run a succesful franchise since Le Jardin des Sens in Montpellier got very succesful - but apparently today lost most of its vertue. You find there decent quality food and rather creative cuisine in a very nice setting.

As of tonight, I will quite likely be found in V9, but am definetely curious for new suggestions in this area (Suk is very very far)

....although you can bet that the next western restaurant I hit in BKK while paying myself will be french....

You're going to sit in a restaurant and write yourself a salary check or take a wad of Baht out of one pocket, count it out on the table and then put it in another pocket?!

Or was "while paying myself" a typo and you really meant to say "while playing with myself"?

"Forgot the "Es" "

Such a dumb remark... I forgot the Corona part actually, one should say "smoking a Cohiba Corona Especial" What does the Munch think about that ? But sure enough one shouldn't fuck around and shorten Cohiba's tradenames... Why was my rib roast so salty last night in Angelini also? Why is this day going so slow??

Tomorrow is chinese invasion for us... I should be able to flee on tuesday for possibly redemption but more likely slightly western pussy in Central Asia.

Dulnight :help:

Archived