Arabs taking over Sukhumvit?

bibblies

Is no one going to say anything? Does no one do the Midnight Mile anymore?

The walk between Nana and Soi Cowboy is now infested with Arabs - whole families of them, women in full black 'postbox' regalia, doing stupid shopping, walking slowly, being fat, etc. There are thousands of them and, whereas before, they just hung out in Soi 3, now they dominate the pavements from Soi3 right up to Soi 19. The worst thing is, they're still out there at midnight, 1AM even, strolling around with fucking prams in the middle of hooker land! :thumbdown:

Wtf? :dunno:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing unmoral here considering that next month will be Ramadan. 4-6 weeks before the holy month Muslims always appear in huge numbers. From September 1st onwards they all will be gone...at least for a month. :)

As Ramandan isn't a fix holiday as X-mas but following the moon cycle, it will be interesting to see the effect when it falls together with the Farang high season...

once i eat in a Arabian restaurant in Soi 3, very friendly service, good food. :thumbup:

A group of us used to frequent a place back in the Arab zone, great food, and yes, good service.

As for the women, I have seen many Arab women I thought were very attractive!

Archived