Arabs taking over Sukhumvit?

bibblies

It's their damn prams they try to walk with that block everything. Prams filled with obese 6 year olds who need to get the fuck up and WALK you goddamn lazy shits. And don't get on the friggin' BTS and go as far as 1 cm inside the door, turn sideways and stuff the whole entrance/exit. And... walk straight at me on the sidewalk, there's 2 of you, 1 of me room for only 2 and you want ME to get out of the way? Then you have the nerve to yak me in your chicken voice when the laws of physics propel you into the gutter after you "Oops, didn't see the clear/invisible/white man" and I conveniently "oops, didn't see you either" and the sidewalk is blocked because your monkey cousins are standing 5 deep staring at XXX videos and crap Thai tourist junk.

You talkin' 'bout those people?

They don't annoy me at all.

Granted, some of the young'uns have a certain fuckability about them.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
once i eat in a Arabian restaurant in Soi 3' date=' very friendly service, good food. :thumbup: [/quote']

A group of us used to frequent a place back in the Arab zone, great food, and yes, good service.

As for the women, I have seen many Arab women I thought were very attractive!

Ya, that Egyptian place is great!

As far as chix, here's by far my fav Arab (err, she's really Persian, but close enough for this conversation...):

thumb_1218024881-cb.jpg

Cheers,

SD

It's their damn prams they try to walk with that block everything. Prams filled with obese 6 year olds who need to get the fuck up and WALK you goddamn lazy shits. And don't get on the friggin' BTS and go as far as 1 cm inside the door, turn sideways and stuff the whole entrance/exit. And... walk straight at me on the sidewalk, there's 2 of you, 1 of me room for only 2 and you want ME to get out of the way? Then you have the nerve to yak me in your chicken voice when the laws of physics propel you into the gutter after you "Oops, didn't see the clear/invisible/white man" and I conveniently "oops, didn't see you either" and the sidewalk is blocked because your monkey cousins are standing 5 deep staring at XXX videos and crap Thai tourist junk.

You talkin' 'bout those people?

They don't annoy me at all.

Granted, some of the young'uns have a certain fuckability about them.

You're not referring to the obese.... no surely not. :smirk:

That's farken horrible.... :barf:

From the neck up anyway.

Even tho' I know you are taking the piss...you should be beheaded for even thinking that. She's as fine a woman as I have ever seen!!!

Cheers,

SD -- pissed now, but when he's right, he's right!

what's new about that? they have always flocked in in hordes during low season in thailand when the temperatures reach a peak in middle east!

No way. I've been here at low season many times before and I've never seen them in such numbers. They're dominating the pavements. The pavements that should be kept clear for mongers! :mad:

What the fuck are they doing, buying shit or just ambling in hooker-land with their hordes of fat kids at 1 in the morning anyway? Fuck off! :cussing:

Archived