HI

Herro, GI!

You may mean Mit's site. He's a retired US Army MP. He had a very nice Thailand site that won awards, but it's down now. When he changed servers, they took it off line. He doesn't post here any more, but still comes to Thailand every year.

Where were you in the Cav? Spend time in the highlands? I wonder if that big Cav patch is still on the mountain by An Khe ...

Some Thailand pics ..

Maybe I should have posted here before posting first post. From LA area V Vet Ist cav. Living here two years with Thai wife from Buri Ram. If anyone knows of that old site with pics from the 60's a vet had some time ago, can they post it please, think they were taken in korat or Udon

Welcome stranger/new friend!

You obviously know lots about Thailand and have obtained much wisdom. Please do take the time to share your perspectives and a tad of your history.

Happy to hear a new voice!

Yes, old pictures of any aspect of Thailand are welcome.

Thanks guys, yeah I was in the highlands in '68 went back for the first time 2 years ago and could not recognise the place. I don't want to talk about those days on the internet though, just to say I'm on good disability because of it. My crazy ex torched most of my Thai pics along with other things a few years ago! but I'll have a look at whats left.

Welcome aboard Engine Driver.

My wifes uncle has some good pics from Ubon Circa 67-69, he was a Canuk freelancing pushing tin out of Ubon airbase in the late 60's.

4 decades and 4 continents later he and my mother in laws sister are now retired in Thailand, I will take the scanner with me next time we visit them.

Archived