Sashimi Galore

dullnight

Hhhmmm... raw food... western or asian style I'm a fan.

Anyway, how many do we get ?

Orient side, you do have extra fine tuna belly, whale or abalone sashimi in upscale japanese restaurants like The Tokyo Grill or Maru in BKK... hhmmmm...

You'll find salmon, more regular pieces of tuna, and a bunch of quite nice and healthy raw fishes in more commercial japanese restaurants, like Fuji in BKK.

Than you have more dodgy live shrimps in lao food stalls, used to abuse of those Kung Ten and I can't recall how many diarrheas I used to catch in BKK...

You'll also enjoy live fish in hardcore japanese digestives, actually you can enjoy a multitude of variations of raw fish and meat... like with girls one gets a whole wide array... and like with girls we get the absolute bottom.

So hold your breath, what you never dared to dream of is about to unfold, here is :

THE EDEN CLUB OF EXCLUSIVE SASHIMI LOVERS

Live from india!

Bon appetit

Dullnight

• 4 weeks later...

Went to The Tokyo Grill yesterday, upon returning to BKK... had their superdeluxe sushi plate with fine fat tuna, urchin sashimi a bunch of other fishes than some whale and teriaky flavoured heel on the side . Must have been the dry mouth from the flight or the jet lag but I found it amazingly bland. Need another try very soon in a fresher day. Which other fancy japanese restaurants could you recommend in BKK?

Need another try very soon in a fresher day. Which other fancy japanese restaurants could you recommend in BKK?

if you want fancy go to the japanese restaurant in Shangrila! i think it is called Edogin or somthing like that!

good and reasonable japanese food:

Shindaikoku Suk Soi 19 (still on the pricey side)

Nishimura Suk Soi 33/1

Thonglor Soi 13 has a bunch of good restaurants

Archived