Unbelieveable?

chuck6660

We've all heard the line "the grass is always greener on the other side." Well a couple weekends ago I was scratching my head regarding the thought process of a Thai police Lt. Col.

My wife and I were walking in front of the Hamilton Hotel in Itaewon, Seoul Korea, we stopped to talk to two of her Thai friends when a man approached speaking Thai. Her friends brought the man over to me and after the complimentary wai and Sawatdee Krap he started speaking english with me.

He presented me with his business card, it turns out he is a Lt Col in the Thai police and works at Suwarnabhumi Airport. He then asked where he can he find a Disco with Korean women, I pointed out the Hard Rock Cafe and a couple of dance clubs. He shocks me by saying he is looking hard for Korean Women to have sex with. Trying to helpful, I mention "hooker hill" which is two blocks down the street, he's already been there and was shocked at being quoted $300 by an ugly girl, "pang mak".

Hey Toto, your not in Kansas anymore...welcome to Seoul!! :sad:

Of course, I had to ask him why he left Thailand and came to Korea looking for SEX?? He responded that he saw so many pretty Korean girls coming through the Airport, that he decided to take his vacation in Korea. I explained to him that as soon as he opened his mouth, regular Korean girls, being semi-racist would avoid him, and P4P in Seoul was expensive.

His lesson learned: If in Thailand and looking for Sanuk...Seoul Korea is not the best place to go! :smirk:

Hamilton Hotel, Itaewon!

and you think you will not meet incredible idiots there?

Samak (posting from Seoul, but not from Itaewon!)

How true.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the two Thai ladyboys (my wife told me to shhh,they have operation), who were walking with the Thai cop.

This past week, I sat next to a Korean girl on the Bangkok-Pattaya bus. The bus had some mechanical problems when it tried to leave the station and we had to change buses. I helped her with her bags and that opened a conversation. I later found out that she had majored in English in Uni, though she hadn't spoken it in a long time.

It turned out that she actually wanted to go to Koh Samet but had been told that she had to go to Pattaya first. She only had a few days before flying on to Viet Nam so Koh Samet was not a practical option.

I recommended she stay in Jomtien and ended up Taking the songtao there with her, showing her a nice bungalow resort on soi 7.

I ended up spending the next two days showing her around, including Walking Street at night; we did Anglewitch, a couple of Go-go's, a boy-bar LB show and ended the night at Lucifers: quite an eye-opener for a girl from a pretty conservative background but she has a wicked sense of humor and was pretty cool about it all.

I actually had a really good time with her though no sex was on offer; no problem really as it is so available in Pattaya and I have no fixation on "good girls".

She just sent me a really gracious email from Korea telling me how much fun she had and how unexpected it was for her to enjoy the company of a much older man.

I've done one, only one so far as I can recall and it was P4P but very well worth it. I was working down on Jeju/Cheju whatever. One of the local boys I was working with made it his mission to get me some Korean snapper and he did. We went drinking in a few places and kept stopping off to look in some back alley hole in the wall type joints until he found something I liked, and I liked a lot, a truly smokin hot gal and a five star performer. I recall it was not cheap but not Seoul rates either and I think my guide had made her promise to play fair which she did. I recall stopping off for condoms when she whispered in my ear that she had none, It was on my to do list, and like so many from north Asia she mee moi yao maak maak which I'm not keen on but the rest was excellent.

I never saw her again and have avoided re-tries as I know I'm going to be disappointed. Shame really because I regularly visit Korea and would be so happy to locate a nice bit of gik action.

Well done ddave. I reckon you might be in for some more stories from your 'friend'. My guess would be she is going to invite you to hang with her if you can please visit her beautiful country and she most probably will put it on offer at that point if only for the experience. Right now she is likely horny for an older man. You probably did a lot of us less than young'uns a big favour.

Cheers

Archived