where for christmas

belfastish

hi all

looking a bit of travel advise,im packing my job in at christmas and going to asia for 3 months.

im going to book a flight soon but need a push as where to go.

a bit of background,ive done sydney xmas and new year,ive done thailand(pattaya new year)which was good but was maybe thinking philipines.

the other option was do sydney again with my friends then go to los 4 th january.

any advice?

hi all

looking a bit of travel advise,im packing my job in at christmas and going to asia for 3 months.

im going to book a flight soon but need a push as where to go.

a bit of background,ive done sydney xmas and new year,ive done thailand(pattaya new year)which was good but was maybe thinking philipines.

the other option was do sydney again with my friends then go to los 4 th january.

any advice?

The PI/Angeles City is a bit strange at Christmas because of a lot of bargirls go home for a few days. (Same same Songkran here)

Having said that, I've spent two Christmases there and had a ball both times. A lot of the girls don't go home and really get into the Christmas spirit.

New Year's Eve is absolutely insane there, has to be seen/heard to be believed.

You been to Melbourne? Not as touristy as Sydney but good in it's own way.

The only good thing about Melbourne is the departure lounge.. :neener:

Funny. Whenever I ask people who had been to Sydney if they had made it to Melbourne, they often say no cos they heard it was shit.. But when I meet people who did go there, they always say they liked it..

It's like London people warning you off of Paris..

They have some great restaurants down there i must admit.....

About the only thing Sydney has that we don't (I come from Melbourne) is the waterfront (harbour and beaches are better than our beaches and the Yarra) and a slightly better climate. We even have rugby league now!

Our wineries are much closer to town, and our table dance clubs leave Sydney's for dead. In fact our sex industry in general must be one of the best in the Western world!

Archived