Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy B-day Fauzzie and Torney.

I was uselessly walking through Tennouji Station a few minutes ago when I spied a high school gal with her uniform skirt rolled up at the waist about as far as she could and have it still be called a skirt vs a waistband. Not that I minded, because she had nice legs, and I like legs. I smiled at her. She giggled. I motioned to let her go in front of me on the escalator. She giggled and got on the excalator. I wonder if she giggled because a) I'm so hansum, B) she's a silly young girl, c) she knew that she'd be flashing her panties to me on the escalator, or d) all of the above. 5555555555

Kitaaa...panchira!!! They were pink. Brazilian cut.

thumb_1221816311-catbus_p28.jpg

Cheers,

SD -- loves Japan!

Despite warnings (KS got the call 30 secs after I did) of the approaching storm from Wind 250 (WSW) /9.3 km/hr we were unable to check bin quick enough from the friday meet and all got caught in the deluge, its stopped raining now and I am sat on the balcony listening to the toads!

Any update on the ice cube experiment?

Glad you asked

These where taken over 1/2 hour period

I think it proves the ice melts faster on the outside than inside

But you be the judge

I placed the ice back into the beer after each photo for 5 minutes - re filling beer as necessary

hasn't anyone noticed that the ice cube resembles the virgin mary? its a miracle. do you still have the ice cube?

Archived