Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they were the two who bombed the industrial zone near my office...

I seem to remember the policed talked about a "Faustian act"...

:neener:

Could you please bomb (when I am not there) my new company's office? It is ugly, bad location and I don't like the new computer screens...

Another solution is to find a scat girlfriend...

-> she can wipe your ass clean

I sometimes think that some Spanish don't bother to use paper toilet and of course jetstream is something you don't find here....

or is it only their bad breath?

:barf::wave:

Indeed, met many farang ladies whose breath smelt like they had just eaten a big steaming turd...never felt it was a good idea to ask about it though.

Suffering further precipitation frustration here...HUGE storm off to the east and a couple in the distance to the west. Bathed in unbroken sunshine here and incredible heat. I want a bloody storm!

Is it me or is it my imagination "Is toilet paper getting thinner?" I just got some more shit on my hand.

Toilet paper by definition has to be thin. The toilet paper is designed and manufactured to dissolve in septic systems. There are two types of septic systems. Those that are gravity fed and those that use an electrical pump system. In the pump system, if the paper is too thick, this could damage the pump or make the pump inoperable.

Thicker toilet paper. This is the 2-ply toilet paper. The 2-ply toilet paper is just two individual sheets bonded together. So that each sheet will dissolve the same as single ply toilet paper.

Also, is the embossed toilet paper. Still single or double ply toilet paper. The embossed provides the consumer the impression of thicker toilet paper. The thickness of the paper is still the same.

Also, is the embossed toilet paper. Still single or double ply toilet paper. The embossed provides the consumer the impression of thicker toilet paper. The thickness of the paper is still the same.

No, I think it is actually thicker and much better for dealing with 'After-Guiness' poo.

Archived