Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a few places worse. I pretty much hate the PI.

As far as your question, uh, ya :doah: . Between both of our fucked up work/school schedules, we've had nine days together since mid-November...

:banghead::cussing: :onfire: :cussing: :onfire:

Cheers,

SD -- with that ratio, you can see, even one day is pure gold!

This wasn't a question, just something obvious

:hubba:

I can assure you there are many places worse than the PI (although I think it is a shithole myself)

Still, you are more lucky than me, had zero day with missus since the 1st of November...

:banghead:

Lucky bastard SD

:beer:

It's quite splendid out today. A veritable cornucopia of gorgeousness.

Gone is the life sapping humidity, instead we have tolerable heat with pleasant winds, completely unlike the hair dryer winds (on the ultra hot setting, obviously) of last week.

If I were a forest creature, such as those oft seen in Disney movies, all cute and large eyed, I would be dancing and skipping around, celebrating the joy of living. Happy with the wonder that is the universe.

Alas I'm not.

You are all a bunch of sad Disney creatures...

Here it is sunny, nice temperature, not too hot and not too cold...

Wish all women were gorgeous heavenly creatures wearing tight and short skirts, sadly the "women" here are fat, ugly, smelly, uneducated with a few exceptions...

I saw many gorgeous women this morning, bad luck I was watching a video of a motor show in Korea...

You are all a bunch of sad Disney creatures...

Here it is sunny, nice temperature, not too hot and not too cold...

Wish all women were gorgeous heavenly creatures wearing tight and short skirts, sadly the "women" here are fat, ugly, smelly, uneducated with a few exceptions...

I saw many gorgeous women this morning, bad luck I was watching a video of a motor show in Korea...

Never mind :neener:

Archived