Useless Posts

unit731

It was quite a nice sandwich really, a couple of rashers of Old Spot organic bacon topped with a large egg laid fresh yesterday by my next door neighbours hens.

I love to break the yolk and let it trickle out of the sides of the sandwich and then mop up the lovely thick yolk with the crusts at the end.

Lovely, :p

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can cook a mean english breakfast, although I understand teddy is quite the bon viveur...?

Anyway, grey and utterly useless here in BKK. The storm earlier was amusing, albeit briefly, but it went north and is apparently wreaking havoc in Ayutthaya, a friend has reported. Most powerful storm he's experienced in Thailand he says!!

Why don't you grow your own mushrooms like I do.

Find an old bit of tree log, drill holes in it and fill the holes with dry mushroom spores (or you can actually buy dowels which have been impregnated with mushroom mycelium).

Put the log in a black bin bag and dump it somewhere dark and damp, under a hedge would be good.

Go back to it in about 6 weeks time and hey presto you will have a crop of delicious fresh mushrooms. Once picked they will grow back again every 6 weeks for about 5 years.

I have many tree stumps at the back of my garden and I have 4 different varities on the go including Shitake, Oyster and good old breakfast mushrooms.

Now that's feckin useful isn't it ;)

It is very useful, you gave me a great idea, unfortunately I am currently living in a serviced apartment

:(

Will have to try it at the house which is a few thousand kilometres from where I am.

Thanks for the tips but don't worry your hint is currently useless as I don't plan to put a tree in my room

:neener:

Why don't you grow your own mushrooms like I do.

Find an old bit of tree log, drill holes in it and fill the holes with dry mushroom spores (or you can actually buy dowels which have been impregnated with mushroom mycelium)....

Be careful you don't slip Teddy and accidentally get your cock stuck in one of these small spore holes. :wink:

Archived