Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's pussy :nono:

Teddy' date=' you are of course referring to the Tenth Commandment, which actually said:

[b']"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his cock, nor his ass, nor his wife's pussy, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's."[/b]

But it doesn't forbid borrowing it from time to time if permission is granted beforehand :)

You borrow your neighbor's ass? What do you do with it?

I strap my plough to it, what do you think I do with it :surprised:

Just been to central world, shopping on my todd....spent way too much on useful crap, but the point of this post is, the traffic in Bangkok today is insane, it's near gridlock! People seem to have taken the day off as an excuse to travel...damn them and their collective ideas!

It's the worst I've seen it.

The sky is a high cloud mass....nothing of any usefulness, in fact I'd state with some conviction that the weather has been utterly useless today. 2 storms formed, way off in the wild blue yonder and buggered off leaving high cloud behind, which was blown over Bangkok. So now we have a humungus pall of crap...not even a chance for a sunset...bastards!

Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.

Archived