Useless Posts

unit731

Made the mistake of walking to the shops...the wind is hot! It's similar to when you open an oven door and the blast of hot air hits you in the face...maybe not as hot, but you get my point....or do you? Maybe you've never had cause to open an oven door, in which case try it...it's hot!

Yes i do ..1997..walked out of the airport with a dozen agents towards our bus ..i just said shit!....yes i know hot :neener:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is it I always want to drink alcohol on days when none is available....

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

I hope this is not useful ..however ..buy some booze to keep in stock in your house/Condo/unit!!!!...easy even i can do that...

In fact i have bottles all over the place ..one in the Hilton bar Hua Hin,Another in the Bar at Grand Hyatt Erawan ..another ...ummm i forget now.. :drunk::neener:

Why is it I always want to drink alcohol on days when none is available....

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Good to note that those fine morality police kept us from drinking a botten of Black tonight.

Errr, wait. Good to have spent the night drinking a botten of Black with you on 33 LOL!

Cheers,

SD -- hates dry days: always has an "over-hang" the next morning :doah:

Made the mistake of walking to the shops...the wind is hot! It's similar to when you open an oven door and the blast of hot air hits you in the face...maybe not as hot, but you get my point....or do you? Maybe you've never had cause to open an oven door, in which case try it...it's hot!

Yes, that is the exact feeling upon arrival in Thailand.

The same walking out the lobby door of the Nana Hotel. Whew . . . is it hot !

Sometimes I make it as far as the Golden Beer Bar/Nana Bar outside and sit on the stool and obtain a cold Heinekin bottle - and just sit. With nary a worry in the world. Not worrying about a darn thing.

This is a quickie ..looking at a condo to buy ..and meet up with one of my sons he lives in Sweden not seen him for three years ..and he is coming with his friend to stay with his parents in Laem Mae Phim .so i guess we will meet in Pattaya Closest option ..

Plus my wife wants to see her mom :angel: ... :neener:

Archived