Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An oldie but a goodie.

Wind has changed direction (to an easterly), regular rainy season east to west conveyor belt established across the Pacific finally, so typhoons should start to form more often.

As a result of this change, weather underground cut its storm prediction percentages from 80-90% everyday to 30-40%...quite a dramatic about turn. Temperature will start to rise again they say...

A couple of stormy areas converging over BKK at the moment.

Finishing off the last of my cognac. Bottle of black just aching to be opened afterwards. Might not disappoint it.

Gray, (grey) (graey) however the fuck you wanna spell it, day here again. Thunder in the distance. I fully expect rain later. If I'm right, I deserve way more money that the so-called forecasters on tv who can't get shit right.

An oldie but a goodie.

Wind has changed direction (to an easterly), regular rainy season east to west conveyor belt established across the Pacific finally, so typhoons should start to form more often.

As a result of this change, weather underground cut its storm prediction percentages from 80-90% everyday to 30-40%...quite a dramatic about turn. Temperature will start to rise again they say...

A couple of stormy areas converging over BKK at the moment.

Checked weather underground tonight. Back upto 60-80% chance of rain for the next 5 days. Man they change their mind fast!

Awesome spectacle of a line of storms, each quite distinct, running along the western and northern horizons. Massive billowing structures, building with ferocious speeds. Must be about 5 separate masses.

Of course in Bangkok, we've the usual high, thin, crappy cloud, lending an air of grey, boring, dullness to proceedings, blown over from the afore mentioned storms. Still, we might get an interesting sunset...we might not.

A truly useless day for weather. It was rather nice earlier.

Archived