Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aussie or French isn't it the same nation because the French are the Aussie of EU and the Aussie are the French of Asia-Pacific?

:cover:

Will tell my wife she is as majestic and magnificent as a storm in Bangkok, if she says this is a dumb comment I will say Faustian told me so

:neener:

Better that than a monster

To no one in particular......when you misplace something or can't find it, that is to lose something.

When you have something that isn't tight, like an well-used gash or you've lost some weight and your pants don't fit just right.......that is called loose.

Just a pet peeve I'm trying to fix.

To no one in particular......when you misplace something or can't find it, that is to lose something.

When you have something that isn't tight, like an well-used gash or you've lost some weight and your pants don't fit just right.......that is called loose.

Just a pet peeve I'm trying to fix.

Good luck with that :neener:

Aussie or French isn't it the same nation because the French are the Aussie of EU and the Aussie are the French of Asia-Pacific?

:cover:

Will tell my wife she is as majestic and magnificent as a storm in Bangkok, if she says this is a dumb comment I will say Faustian told me so

:neener:

Better that than a monster

I wouldn't, unless your wife has violent flashes and blows, in which case it's perfectly reasonable.

I've noticed you find my choice of words rather interesting/amusing...I'm glad to be of service. English is a wonderfully flexible language.

You've lost your looks

I've not lost my looks. I am as hansum as any other guy walking on cowboy. Ask any girl.

The google ad at the bottom of my page says "grow taller"...

Next time you see it.....can you click on it and forward me the info. I'm not quite 6'4" and wouldn't mind getting there. Just a bit more to go.

People who laugh a lot are much healthier than those who don't. Dr. Lee Berk at the Loma Linda School of Public Health in California found that laughing lowers levels of stress hormones, and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds have it best - they laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.

Cheers,

SD

Archived