Useless Posts

unit731

Not that I am doing something different except maybe the sandwiches here taste better and cigars are less expensive

The kind I like are around 1100 baht per. I'm an idiot and buy 'em buy the stick rather than the box so really, I'm paying even more.

And yes.......the sandwich was pretty good.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you are quite silly indeed. For the cost of six sticks at retail in LoS, you can buy a whole box of them (likely in better condition, too) from Ravi at my link! Works out to B280/stick (US$199/box all in, delivered).

Cheers,

SD

I knew that was coming.....thought I'd leave the door open for somebody.

Nope......I'm a virgin today. No katoeys for me. Wouldn't mind sucking on a Monte #2 though. :)

However, several soi dogs were reported missing in the vicinity of your home this morning and not seen again....

Other soi dogs, in your neighbourhood, are reported to have taken up sitting crossed legged and looking worried. :neener:

(yeah, I know...sad isn't it...)

Yes, you are quite silly indeed. For the cost of six sticks at retail in LoS, you can buy a whole box of them (likely in better condition, too) from Ravi at my link! Works out to B280/stick (US$199/box all in, delivered).

Duty frees in middle east or europe are cheap! I let someone bring me directly from Cuba; 1 box Cohiba Esplendidos for just over 100 usd!

in retail in LOS maybe 10 time this price!

What is the weather like up there?.. :neener:

Wilt Chamberlain used to spit on people who asked that question' date=' and he'd say "raining."

But I suppose you already knew that. ;)[/quote']

It's somewhat cloudy at the moment. A few fat storms on the horizon, but nothing that looks threatening at this point. Hot today though. It was lovely and sunny earlier...

Update, some behemoth sized storms actually about, all along the western horizon, quite spectacular, silhouetted against the setting sun...like floating mountains. None at the moment coming my way, the wind seems to be from the south (according to the flags and cloud movement), so not coming this way unless a wind change occurs.

Yes' date=' you are quite silly indeed. For the cost of six sticks at retail in LoS, you can buy a whole box of them (likely in better condition, too) from Ravi at my link! Works out to B280/stick (US$199/box all in, delivered).

[/quote']

Duty frees in middle east or europe are cheap! I let someone bring me directly from Cuba; 1 box Cohiba Esplendidos for just over 100 usd!

in retail in LOS maybe 10 time this price!

Gotta try me one of dem phat seegaars!

Archived