Useless Posts

unit731

Having quite an intense storm here at the moment...the rainy season is having rain! Hoorah!

Grey and murky here...had lots of drizzly rain yesterday, very humid and damp...yuck!

Things are going from the sublime to the ridiculous here...storms steam by to the west and the east everyday, but nothing here...not a drop of rain, a hint of lightning. As I type a gigantic swirling mass traverses to the east, I can see the huge billowing clouds pulsing with the lightning inside it. It is an awesome sight, but so far away....

It's hot now, uncomfortably humid and searingly hot in the day and night. Rain is needed. Urgently.

:wanker::stirthepo:doah::banghead:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having quite an intense storm here at the moment...the rainy season is having rain! Hoorah!

Grey and murky here...had lots of drizzly rain yesterday' date=' very humid and damp...yuck![/quote']

Things are going from the sublime to the ridiculous here...storms steam by to the west and the east everyday, but nothing here...not a drop of rain, a hint of lightning. As I type a gigantic swirling mass traverses to the east, I can see the huge billowing clouds pulsing with the lightning inside it. It is an awesome sight, but so far away....

It's hot now, uncomfortably humid and searingly hot in the day and night. Rain is needed. Urgently.

:wanker::stirthepo:doah::banghead:

One storm does not a rainy season make

:neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener:

Archived