Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that, Faustian. I know it sucks as I've been been doctor/nurse/maid/chauffer/chef and whatever else you can think of to a sick, whigny Thai girl for the last week. Lots of fun. Get well soon. It doesn't look like any fun. 2 doctor visits at around 4 hours each just to get a few Para and some non-working anti-biotics and some cough syrup. Waste of time going to see them.

edit...why in thee hell is there a space between the e and the r in chauffer? It doesn't show up that way when I try to edit it. Weird.

Sorry to hear that, Faustian. I know it sucks as I've been been doctor/nurse/maid/chauffer/chef and whatever else you can think of to a sick, whigny Thai girl for the last week.

I forgot the worst part. Massuer.......I don't mind giving the odd massage every so often but the second I have a chance to sit down or in the middle of the night when she can't sleep, she wants a massage. I am literally giving, without exaggeration(sp) 5-6 massages A DAY! If I don't do it, I'm an asshole. If I do it, I don't do it right. Getting fucken sick of it. And I was wrong about the 1 week. Looking back, it was 3 doctor visits and it's been almost 2 weeks.

Rant over.

Still sorry, Faustie, that you feel like crap. Liquids and rest and all that.

Cheers guys.

It does feel insanely hot today here. Or maybe that's my fever.

No sign of a storm to bring joy and happiness into my life.

Troy, did the missus have flu? Because that's a long duration illness! I thought/hope/pray my flu is the typical 3 day wonder variety.

I guess so........she said the doctor told her it's not what everybody else has, meaning h1n1 but she has been under the weather for the better part of 3 weeks. Not what you wanted to hear, I'm sure. I hope more than she does that she gets better soon. She has worked 2 days in the last 12 and I'm getting tired. Surprised I haven't gotten it.

Archived