Useless Posts

unit731

"Of all the sports I've played, golf, by far, is the most challenging"-Bruce Jenner

"Golf? Hell yeah, I play. Hardest sport there is!!-Brett Favre

"Golf is the most difficult, thought provoking, physically challenging sport that I've ever had the opportunity to be a part of"-Michael Jordan

These are very true quotes from some great athletes. Take that...... :mooning::wave::liar:

Here's another quote for ya :

"All golfers should be fucked and burned". Billy Connolly

True quote that, got the DVD to prove it.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy is a Scot and he doesn't like golf? That should be enough to be put to death.

Never heard of the guy before so I read a little bit and I think I'd like to hear his stuff. Apparently likes to use the word "fuck" alot, among other tasteless things.

Doesn't take away from the fact golf is still a sport, no matter what the Big Yin says.

The guy is a Scot and he doesn't like golf? That should be enough to be put to death.

Never heard of the guy before so I read a little bit and I think I'd like to hear his stuff. Apparently likes to use the word [color:red]"fuck" alot, among other tasteless things.[/color]

Doesn't take away from the fact golf is still a sport, no matter what the Big Yin says.

Fuck a lot is not worthless but then if you are watching it is so I guess this is okay.

never heard of BC........ :doah:

best comedy act in the world IMHO.

he dosen't tell jokes as such but stories and observations on life.

he is the funniest guy i have seen for 30 odd years.

saw him live a couple of years ago and the tears rolled down my face and my sides ached with so much laughter........ :rotl::rotl:

try and get some of his DVD's...... :up:

Archived