Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An end of season storm coming here, one where the moist air from the south runs into the cooler air from the north. All the clouds have been going north all day. Now the switch around. Back they all come.

Thick, roiling clouds are coming towards me, lightning raining down all around Bangkok. Beautiful orange sunset to the west. It's so spectacular I filmed it.

I think that's about it for the rainy season....winds are now from the north. Might be the odd stormy blob about...and there's still a possibility of typhoons/tropical storms causing localised changes, but the demarcation line separating the humid southern air and cooler northern air, appears to have gone below Bangkok for the first time last night.

Brilliant day in the 'Rai, cool enough to put a shirt on when I got out of bed.

The air's crystal clear and the wet season's definitely packed it's bags.

The locals will start burning everything dry enough to smolder very soon and fuck it up though.

Brilliant day in the 'Rai, cool enough to put a shirt on when I got out of bed.

The air's crystal clear and the wet season's definitely packed it's bags.

The locals will start burning everything dry enough to smolder very soon and fuck it up though.

Same shit here in Arizona. About 1 week ago it was about 100 degrees Fahrenheit and in a few days from now it will bw so cold my balls might freeze off.

Archived