Useless Posts

unit731

Why is it I always want to drink alcohol on days when none is available....

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Good to note that those fine morality police kept us from drinking a botten of Black tonight.

Errr' date=' wait. Good to have spent the night drinking a botten of Black with you on 33 LOL!

Cheers,

SD -- hates dry days: always has an "over-hang" the next morning :doah:[/quote']

Thanks for the invite once again, I had a great time. That bottle sure went down fast! I had an evil hangover today...

We did well considering everywhere was closed.....

I'll look forward to the next dry day!

Cheers!

Faust <-- never drinking again, until the next time...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick note on the weather...

It's brain meltingly hot...

Most of Thailand seems to be covered in a mass of storms, according to the satellite....of course I've not seen a drop of rain....

TB, you'll be pleased to know that weather underground has the chance of storms in Bangkok as either 70 or 80% from monday, everyday.... :neener:

Enjoy!

Just had a look outside, as there were yesterday, a line of storms on the western horizon, silhouetted against the setting sun, an awesome spectacle, lightning bubbling away, whilst the near sky turns different shades of reds, orange and yellow, refracted by the high wispy clouds covering the heavens.

To the north another heaving mass chugs away, dropping cooling rains of the lucky.

Here it's just bloody hot!

There's the storm of the year going on to the west of me...not coming this way, moving north, but the lightning is incredible. It's non stop strobe like lightning, at least a bolt every second! Often multiple bolts writhing around within it. The cloud looks like it is boiling. I felt compelled to film a few minutes of it...it must be hell underneath it. Only seen one like it before.

[quote name=Bangkoktraveler

It will get that here soon enough. If I want it hotter' date=' I just hop in my truck and go to Quartzite, Arizona. ]

Don't they have a big "Flea Market" in Quartzite, AZ?

But then again, who needs more fleas?

Archived