Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's raining here in SoCal.

Not enough to wash the car, just enough to make the crap on the roof dribble down to the windshield. :(

Have I posted this before? I know the same thing happened a few weeks ago, but I can't remember reporting it to all concerned.

PS. I should tweet this, shouldn't I?

Wow! I bet some top executive got a million dollar bonus for coming up with that idea.

:)

Meanwhile, back at the raunch ...

http://www.beerlao.la/

At LBC, we always pay attention to society as part of our effective business operation. Every year significant amount of money has been allocated to support the Lao society.

To preserve and promote the national culture and tradition, Beerlao donation were also provided to perform the activities for the ceremonial rites, national important days to display the national literature, arts, folk songs and music. Beerlao also supports to promote the socio-economy development and the roles of the nation for worldwide.

The most important amount are annually granted to the Foundation of Education Promotion, Public Health, Sport activities such as Traditional boats racing, boxing, football, tennis, badminton and so on within the nation and beyond such as 25th SEA Games 2009 (South East Asia Games) which will be held in Vientiane in December 2009.

25th SEA Games 2009 (South East Asia Games)

Count me in for the 2009 Games in Vientiane!

Archived